To help those who will be attending the Frequency Bone Summer Music Connection starting on Tuesday the 21st, here are some things I would like you to think about before we begin in a couple days. The deeper you can get into these questions the more it will tune you for our time together and it will set you up for getting the most out of the workshop.
1. What is special about you?
2. From that specialness, what could you offer in any musical situation?
3. Do you feel music or think music?
4. What is music to you? Write it down so you can look at it throughout the workshop.
5.What are your problem areas in your technique and your music making?
6. Are you short goal oriented or long goal oriented overall?
7. What do you want for your ultimate artistic life?