It is that time of year again for Frequency Bone Summer Music Connection, and this is number 11! This first video is an Overture heralding this summer's video series called "Making the Most of What You Have."
If you think for a moment, it really is simple but no one can proceed with a truly fulfilling life without it. To get the ball rolling, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
1. What do I have?
2. What does it really mean to make the most of what I have and how do I go about it?
3. What is the purpose for making the most of what I have?
4. How will I use what I have?
We will be looking into these questions throughout this series with some very practical methods and exercises to help you make progress in this very important and fundamental territory.
How to make the most out of these videos.
1. Take your time with them. Let yourself feel and think about them and apply it to your practice and playing
2. Don't expect answers to just come to you without working on the subject matter.
3. Be continually finding value and appreciation for journey into your Art. Write them down in a notebook, this helps a lot of people.
FBSMC11, "Making the Most of You Have", Video 1, Overture