Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Warm-Up Wednesday starting 6/22/22

Hi everyone! Warm-Up Wednesday, (previously called Let's Warm-Up!), will begin this Wednesday morning, June 22nd from 10am-11am EDT. on Zoom. The session will be very engaging and includes work into breathing, mouthpiece techniques, slurs, some range building and a variety of articulations. Here is a link to the under 5 minute introductory video: https://youtu.be/VPfccriikR0 A donation of $5 is required. If there is a real hardship with this price for some of you, please get in touch with me soon. Those who are interested in attending, whom I don’t know yet and have never participated in any of my offerings, please send me an email as soon as you are able. Please send your donations to paypal.me/vierabolter. HERE IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT to say about paying on paypal: Once in a while some people press the wrong box and a fee is taken out and we have to pay extra and we actually get less because a fee is taken out of the donation. -There are two choices once you hit paypal.me/vierabolter, 1. in the blue square on the left it says it says personal. 2. in the white square on the right it says purchase. 3.*** YOU WANT TO PRESS THE BLUE BOX ON THE LEFT THAT SAYS PERSONAL.*** If you press the purchase box it is a BIG problem for us. You are not purchasing a material item. PLEASE ONLY PRESS THE BLUE BOX ON THE LEFT THAT SAYS PERSONAL. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance! There is also a place to mark down what you are paying for. Please put Warm-Up Wednesday in that area. Also feel free to pass this email along to all those that might be interested .If you are sending this email to others whom I might not have emails for, please have them send me an email so they can get a Zoom link and get on the email list. It's best to have your donation in by Tuesday, June 21st by the end of the evening. If you are late, please send in your donation as soon as possible on Wednesday June 22nd and email me at normtobe@gmail.com or text me 617-759-1620 by 9:30am EDT. If you have not received an email from me by 9am EDT on 6/22 and have already paid, PLEASE get in touch with me asap. Only those that have sent in the donation will get a Zoom link. Looking forward to warming up alone and together!! Norman Mr. Bolter etc.

No comments: