Saturday, June 25, 2022

Musical Meditations Monday a new series starting 6/27/22

There is a new offering that I’ve been wanting to put out for quite some time! It is called Musical Meditations Monday. The first Musical Meditations Monday will be Monday, June 27th from 10am to 11pm EDT. I’m inviting trombonists, all musicians and all interested people, to meditate with me using the foundations of music (rhythm, pitch and timbre) Monday mornings on Zoom. Musical Meditations Monday will offer an opportunity to explore, experience and develop a whole new relationship with the building blocks of music to enhance one’s life in many ways. We will use these musical foundations to feel more harmony within the ensemble of ourselves. Think of all the lives that live in our bodily complex! This will help unite them to work together and offer ourselves techniques to enable a more conscious ability to change our state of mind and body when needed. Rhythm, pitch and timbre can be wonderful friends and personal allies. A free-will donation of your choice is appreciated. If that is not possible, don’t let it stop you from attending!  Those who are interested in attending, whom I don’t know yet and have never participated in any of my offerings, please send me an email as soon as you are able.  If you are donating, please send your donations to paypal.me/vierabolter.  HERE IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT to say about paying on paypal: Once in a while some people press the wrong box and a fee is taken out and we have to pay extra and we actually get less because a fee is taken out of the donation.  -There are two choices once you hit paypal.me/vierabolter, 1. in the blue square on the left it says it says personal. 2. in the white square on the right it says purchase. 3.*** YOU WANT TO PRESS THE BLUE BOX ON THE LEFT THAT SAYS  PERSONAL.*** If you press the purchase box it is a BIG problem for us. You are not purchasing a material item.  PLEASE ONLY PRESS THE BLUE BOX ON THE LEFT THAT SAYS PERSONAL. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance! There is also a place to mark down what you are paying for. Please put Musical Meditations Monday in that area. Also feel free to pass this email along to all those that might be interested .If you are sending this email to others whom I might not have emails for, please have them send me an email so they can get a Zoom link and get on the email list.   If you are donating, have your donation in by June 26th by the end of the evening or please send in your donation Monday June 27th and email me at normtobe@gmail.com or text me 617-759-1620 by 9:30am EDT. If you have not received an email from me by 9:30am EDT on 6/27 and have already paid or want to participate, PLEASE get in touch with me asap. ONLY THOSE HAVE GOTTEN IN TOUCH WITH ME Will GET A LINK TO THE MEDITATION. I ask everyone participating to arrive a couple of minutes early so we can start on time. I am looking forward to musically meditating with you on Mondays! To your well being, Norman  Mr. Bolter etc. 

No comments: