Friday, April 9, 2021

Let's Warm-Up! (16), 4/12

Hello to all who warm-up! The next Let’s Warm-Up! will be this coming Monday, 4/12, at 11am EDT for one hour. The suggested donation is a $3.50 minimum. Please send your donations to paypal.me/vierabolter and make a note on paypal indicating what your donation is for. Thanks in advance for that! To make sure you can get a Zoom link to the session, please send your donations in by 4/11 . If you are late coming, text or email me (normtobe@gmail.com), by 10:30am EDT on 4/12 to let me know. I will do my best to see it and send you the Zoom link. IF YOU HAVE PAID AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A ZOOM LINK BY AT LEAST 10:30AM EDT ON 4/12, PLEASE TEXT 617-759-1620 OR EMAIL ME at (normtobe@gmail.com ),TO ENSURE YOU CAN GET A LINK. If you are sending this email to others whom I might not have emails for, please have them send me an email so they can get a Zoom link and get on the email list. Looking forward to seeing you then! To your well being, Norman Mr. Bolter etc..

No comments: