Friday, March 5, 2021

Let's Warm-Up! 11, 3/8/21

 Hello to all who warmup!

This is to inform you that the next Let’s Warm-Up! will be this coming Monday, 3/8, at 11am EST for one hour. The suggested donation is a $3.50 minimum. Please send your donations to paypal.me/vierabolter and make a note on paypal what your donation is for. Thanks in advance for that! To make sure you can get a Zoom link to the session, please send your donations in by 3/7 . If you are late coming, text or email me by 10:30am EST on 3/8 to let me know. I will do my best to see it and send you the Zoom link.
 IF YOU HAVE PAID AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A ZOOM LINK BY AT LEAST 10:30AM EST ON 3/8, PLEASE TEXT 617-759-1620 OR EMAIL ME TO ENSURE YOU CAN GET A LINK.  If you are sending this email to others whom I might not have emails for, please have them send me an email so they can get a Zoom link and get on the email list.

I’m getting very positive feedback from those who are participating and hope to see those who can this Monday March 8th!

To your well being!

Norman
Mr. Bolter
etc..

No comments: